Top Social

.
11/16/2015

Top 10 Christmas calendars

Why ask for just one present when you can ask for 24? Forget the chocolate and indulge into a beauty surprise every day! How can any morning be a bad one with one of these to open?? 

Here are my top picks... 

Benefit party poppers - £79.17
This one is full of miniature versions of all of benefits best products. It's the best way to pamper yourself for those last 12 days before Christmas! Hula, sugarbomb, watts up - need I say more?


No7 beauty calendar £38
This calander is full of must haves from no7 it also has a beauty quote behind each door. This can save you up to £100 on No7 beauty products! 

Body shop £60
This body shop calendar features their best selling body and bath products. It ranges from lip butters to make up brushes but you will also find some festive cranberry products! 


Coats mini mani 
23 mini polishes and a full size one for Christmas Eve - this is the perfect one for the nail fan! Get creative with all the different colours you're sure to receive! 


Kerastase golden calendar £80
The ultimate for all you hair goddesses! This includes 25 of the most iconic products. Your hair is going to look amazing this Christmas! 


Charlotte Tilbury a book of make-up magic £150
12 days of the most talked about make-up and skincare products right now. In a mix of full and travel sized products how on earth could you be dissapointed with this? 


Yankee candle £24.99 
Calling all candle lovers, 24 seasonal scented tea lights. A new scent every evening for those snug nights in! 


Clarins £60 
24 ways to discover clarins best selling products. It has everything you could ever need for your skin care routine! 


Lush £49.95
12 full sized fair trade bath and shower treats. No need to feel guilty about this one! 


24 days of beard treats £29.99
So if you're like me and asking for a cosmetic calander this year I guess it's only fair the boy has something in return right? Ideal for the bearded guy this contains their entire range! 

So here are my top picks, what's your favourite? Be sure to grab one quickly they sell out so fast! 

Ashley xoxo 






 







2 comments on "Top 10 Christmas calendars"
  1. i have read so many of these posts! I am still undecided on what calendar I want to go to. I did really want the benefit one but after reading the reviews of last years I was put off so I starting to lean more towards either the Lushon or the Body Shop -xo

    www.chloedanielle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? I think this years looks really good and is a fairly good price! I would love the Charlotte tilbury one but it's a little over my price range 😓 Please let me know which one you go for!! xo

      Delete