Top Social

.
11/02/2015

I love animals!!!

I am a complete and utter animal lover. I'm the girl that wants to stop and give the pigeon I've just hit a funeral on the side of the country road. My boyfriend literally thinks it's hilarious that whilst watching David Attenborough I have to hide under the blanket when the animal catches its prey. Don't get me wrong I'm very aware of the circle of life but I just can't watch it - it makes me sad! Ha.

My house is full of cute animal trinkets, the main ones being stags but I've got foxes, rabbits, lambs, birds... My goodness think of animal, there's a good chance I've got it! 



When I saw this top I knew I had to have it! I'm not a massive lover of actual animal print clothing such a leopard but prints of animals? You can be sure I will be eating beans on toast for dinner for a week if it means I can have it. So when I spotted this for £18 (yes it really is only £18) it was straight into my shopping basket without any hesitation. 


It's a lightweight jersey material with a rounded neckline and curved hem. Im usually around a size 6 but because this is rather loose fitting I exchanged it for a size smaller.


These grey petite jeans fit me like a glove, I have to confess they're the first jeans I have ever ordered from asos but I've completly fell in love with them - due to my leg length and how ridiculously skinny my legs are I can usually only get them from topshop!


Top - Asos £18.00

I realise these images are not really 'blog' standard but I've had so many emails asking me where this top is from that I just wanted to get this onto my blog as soon as possible for you guys!


                      Ashley xoxo



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment