Top Social

.
9/18/2015

AP24 NU Skin toothpaste



Extra clean teeth pleaseeeee! 

"A patented plaque-fighting agent. AP-24® is a long-chain
silicon-oxygen molecule that can wrap around teeth and hold
tightly to leave your mouth feeling cleaner and fresher longer. 
• Dicalcium phosphate 
− a mild abrasive that gently loosens
and removes debris. 
• Sodium monofluorophosphate 
− an approved form of
fluoride that can be used to fight cavities" 

Pros:

* somewhat coats the teeth 

* I like the fact it comes with a flip top lid instead of a screw on lid. I'm lazy and it looks cleaner ha! 

Cons:

* The taste isn't to my suiting, I like my mouth to feel minty fresh after I clean my teeth, it certainly doesn't taste minty more of a vanilla taste and to me personally made me feel like my teeth where not clean, I like a lasting taste.  

Overall I won't be buying this toothpaste again, it retails for around £15 on Amazon which is pretty expensive for a toothpaste. 

Packaging - 5/5 
Quality - 2/5 
Price - 1/
User friendly - 5/5 

Overall - 2/5 









Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment