Top Social

.
9/22/2015

Hello gorgeous hair!!

Who doesn't want a thick long mane of hair?




If you're anything like me you're going to love this little beauty! My hair is so dim, it's flat, dry and well....flat. This little miracle is actually giving my hair some life.

Hair burst claims to make your hair grow faster and overall make it stronger and thicker, oh and something about improving your skin? Yeah I didn't belive there was such a thing either, that was until I tried it. Now in regards to making my skin healthier I'm not to sure, my skin is actually currently not to great however i do have very sensitive skin and it may be that in fact it's something else that's making be break out, I'm going to take a break from hairburst and see if it's affecting my skin however I do feel my hair has grown a lot and is much healthier! 

I have sampled a months supply which is 60 tablets, two a day for 30 days and works out at £24.99, you can also sign up to their subscription service which saves you a little money at £19.99 a month.


Packaging - 4/5 
Quality - 3/5 
Price - 3/5 
User friendly - 5/5 

Overall - 3.5/5









*the images in this particular post are not mine* 




Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment