Top Social

.
9/30/2015

Snake print

I love an outfit that you can wear from day to night, something that's casual thoughout the day but won't have you rushing home to get changed when you're invited out for a "drink or two"


I think this outfit is perfect! I've personally gone off animal print this year but I adore this top! It's even got a cute little overlapped back to it. I'm SUCH a sucker for a nice back! I always feel it just gives it that little something extra! I'm actually wearing this top in a size 16! I wanted an extra baggy fit but with the help of a little waist belt I can always adjust it. 



Oh wow how cute are these little shoes? They have a tweed look to them, I think they look casual but at the same time very smart! The patent little tassels at the front are my favourite! 


My all time favourite handbag is my Lamb 1887. Anybody who knows me personally knows I have a little girl who's nickname is Lamb so anything with a lamb logo instantly catches my eye. I got this for my birthday and it was so hard to choose which one to go for, I adore alllll of their bags, however this one is nude with gold details to it which I think is nice change from my endless amounts of black handbags! 

Top - Dorothy Perkins £22
Jeans - Topshop £42 
Shoes - Dune head over heels £35
Handbag - Lamb 1887 £195





Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment