Top Social

.
11/26/2015

Precision tweezers - Anastasia Beverly Hills

I think one of the most important stages of being an eyebrow guru is a good set of tweezers. You can have the best 'must have' brow products along with that 'perfect' shade but if you have two furry friends on your face, it won't matter. I've invested in a few tweezers over the last few years including tweezerman and benefit, the battle is finally over. I've found the perfect pair, I won't ever buy a different pair again, these are my best friend... Anastasia Beverly Hills until I die!


These stainless steel slant-tipped tweezers are hand crafted in Italy. They effortless tweeze the finest and smallest hairs straight from the root so no breaking of the hair or skin... Ouch! I've found tweezing my brows with these takes half the amount of time as my previous benefit ones, they're so sharp! One tip I would give would be that they come with a rubber protector to keep them super sharp, I lost mine and due to throwing them around in various make-up bags I am now having to purchase a new pair as they're no longer doing their job, my mum however has always maintained the rubber protector and hers are good as new! (I'm not the best at looking after things)


I would highly recommend investing in a pair of these pastel pink beauty's. They will be your new favourite staple in your beauty regime for years to come! I picked mine up from cult beauty for £22 


What are your favourite tweezers? Have you already got these? Do you love them as much I do?? 

Ashley xoxo 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment