Top Social

.
11/30/2015

Eco Chic - Reusable bag

However cute is this little bag? And it's eco friendly! Winningggg!


So as all of you now know the 5p charge for plastic bags is now upon us. I'm all for it, however I can't lie to you guys... I'm utterly hopeless at forgetting to take my canvas tote with me in my handbag. It's not until I even get to the till that I realise and I'm kicking myself! Well anyway I was shopping for Christmas decorations (yes it's nearly upon us) when I literally stumbled across this little bag. I only really noticed it because my little girls nick name is lamb and I can spot lamb printed products a mile off now! It was just £4.99 and is actually a good standard size bag, for me the bonus is that it folds up into this super adorable little pouch so once I'm done with it I make sure I fold it straight back up and it now has a constant home in my handbag!


It can take up to a good 5KG of weight which is essential for us avid shoppers and they have a ton of different prints it's impossible not to find one that takes your fancy. I'm a massive lover of stags and was so torn on which one to go for - I wish I would have just bought both! It comes with a 1 year gaurentee and is both durable and waterproof. 

I discovered on their website they also do different style of bags. I picked mine up from notcotts but you can purchase from their website here.  

Ashley xoxo
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment