Top Social

.
10/27/2015

Faux leather and velvet

So with Christmas just around the corner it's difficult to make sure that you have plenty of outfits for all your different occasions, I'm always SO worried I'm going to turn up somewhere and be in the same outfit as someone. It's literally one of my worst nightmares!!

Missguided is certainly one of my favourite sites for adorable on season trends however you can almost gaurentee you're going to spot someone in the same outfit if not extremely similar! I will be saving this one for when I'm with a small group of people so that the chances someone else will be wearing it are slimmer haha!


This deep v plunge bodysuit in velvet is certainly a eye grabber - it's backless and SO comfy. I'm completly in love with the dusty pink colour of it - I'm such a culprit of buying everything in black. 

This fake leather skirt is the perfect autumn colour we are all lusting over, the fact that it's a midi dress makes its more elegant however adding in that thigh high split has made it super sexy! 



Velvet bodysuit £20.00
Faux leather skirt £20.00
Mini sienna DS London clutch £39.99

                    Ashley xoxo 





Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment