Top Social

.
11/23/2015

Emite diamond heart illuminating primer

I'm a firm believer in a good primer and I've tried a few to say the least. My usual go to primer is smashbox, I've always gone back to this no matter what else I've tried. I've tried many different foundations with and without primers and the only one I'm happy to pass the primer step with is my Estée Lauder double wear. 

Let me introduce you to this primer I received this month. I've trailed and tested it and I'm loving it! 


This is a lightweight primer and promises to make your skin look radiant, smooth and even toned. It is composed of small gold coloured light-reflecting particles to make your skin glow and give a smoothing effect. It blends into my skin really well and leaves my skin feeling super radiant, providing a long lasting finish. 

When I first opened the packaging I was a little worried about the colour of the product as its a beige/pink however it's absolutely fine once on your skin. 
I'm prone to breakouts and have pretty sensitive skin, I've had no problem with this product (although of course everyone is different) It doesn't feel heavy at all on my skin which is a big thumbs up from me! I adore the packaging - simple and clean. This is a Swedish make-up brand and retails at £25. 

What's your favourite primer? 

Ashley xoxo 




Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment