Top Social

.
11/26/2015

144 eyeshadow shades for £8!

                       Bargain alert! 


My room is over flowing with eyeshadows and to be honest I don't even wear them that often, however I was standing in the que in superdrug when I saw this on offer £20 reduced to £8 yes £8!!! So I figured for the sakes of a measly £8 I would give it a go! 


Buying this was SUCH a good idea, it has a wide range of colours (144 to be exact) and they actually stay put all day - you only need to use the smallest amount so the pigments are actually really good! They're a dead ringer for urban decay and super affordable! It includes every day colours like nudes, to smokey evening eyes and then some bolder colours for experimenting, I figured those would be good for Halloween, fancy dress etc... There's plenty of choice between matte and shimmer textures. 


As I said before I have so much eyeshadow but I love that there is such a wide range in this compact, it's taken prime position on my dressing table... so easy for those quick '2 minute' makeovers! I'm certainly going to be trying some more of there range, a lot of it starts at just £1. Is this the new MUA?

Ashley xoxo 
1 comment on "144 eyeshadow shades for £8!"
  1. I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! If you accept the nomination click on the link below to follow the instructions. And don’t forget to send me a link of your post so I can be sure to check it out! :o)

    http://samanthaloombe.com/2015/11/the-leibster-award-nomination/

    ReplyDelete