Top Social

.
10/19/2015

Hello cheeky jeans!

So it's all about the ripped jeans right now, however if you fancy being cheeky (excuse the pun) and a little more daring how about these jeans?


They have rips both to the rear and knees and are sold as skinny jeans, I am pretty small but regardless I think these are more of a 'boyfriend' fit, the fraying to the ankles fits in perfectly. Granted these are not your typical go to every day jeans but matched with a crop top and some heels you will certainly be getting noticed on a night out! 


I've teamed them with a pair of missguided snake print open toed heels and every girl loves stealing their guys clothes, I'm surely not the only one? This speckled print top keeps the look a little more casual. 


What are your thoughts? I certainly won't be wearing these down the local pub! 

Ashley xxx 

Top - Nicee London £29.99
Jeans - Missguided £32.00
Shoes - Missguided (old) 









Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment