Top Social

.
11/11/2015

Photography of circles

Some of you may know that I recently started a photography course, I love photography. I love that you can capture a moment in time and keep it forever. The amount of photos I have and take on a daily basis is insane. Getting the old family albums out of the loft over Christmas or the endless photos of my little one over the last year is one of my favourite things in the entire world to do. I guess I like to reminisce!

My 'homework' this week for my course was to take photos of circles. Now let me be perfectly clear I am 100% new to this and none of the images below have in anyway been edited. They're simply my take on 'circles' - I would love some feedback or tips so please let me know what you think!! 

Ashley xoxo 
















Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment