Top Social

.
11/09/2015

10 reasons why I love Autumn


Are you holding onto those bliss summer memories or ready to jump straight into autumn? I can't lie to you guys, for me, I'm all about summer however I think I need to remind myself of how lovely autumn can be so here's my top ten... 


Candles
My all time favourite thing at the moment is buying candles. I've pretty much always stuck to the Yankee candle in cherry vanilla - it's just devine! However the boyfriend picked up the new glade wax candle burner and we chose some cinnamon wax melts to put in it... My god the house smells like Christmas! 

Blankets 
It's raining outside, it's cold and it's dark so it's completly acceptable to spend my evenings wrapped up in all the fluffy blankets I own, reading everyone's latest blog posts! (When I'm not at work that is)

Jumpers and socks 
Big knitted jumpers, messy buns, minimal make up and cosy fluffy socks - enough said. 

Hot chocolate
I normally eat fairly well and go to the gym regularly however over the last 5 months the gym has gone out of the window along with my healthy eating! I'm constantly in a battle with myself over it because I was so much happier with my body shape back then. I am a sucker for hot chocolate though and it's easier to not feel as guilty now we are in Autumn.. If you squirt low fat cream on it it doesn't count anyway, right? 

Plaid scarfs
Well just any massive scarf actually.

Lipstick 
Autumn means the plum berry lipsticks are out. My absolute favourite! 

Leaves
I love the changing colours of the leaves. I'm looking forward to kicking and playing around in them with my little one.

Winter coat shopping 
It's nearly winter so the count down is on to find that perfect fur coat that you never ever ever ever want to remove.

Fairy lights 
Seeings daylight is shorter now I can put my fairy lights on so much earlier. It's the simple things hey? 

Halloween and fireworks 
I love Halloween almost as much as Christmas, dressing up and going to scare nights, seeing all the cute kids dressed up in their little costumes and then just a few days later is fireworks! They are always lovely to watch with your partner/family. Grab a warm drink from Costa/Starbucks and cuddle up close under all those lovely colours. The ones that are so loud they vibrate through your whole body :) 


Ashley xoxo


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment